"A mountain apart on the mountain" - A spiritual filling station for wounded soldiers of the cross.
Objectives of the School
Our vision is to arrest powerlessness in Christiandom. Therefore, we aim at raising men/women with Elijah and Elisha anointing who will disgrace every satanic technology in this end - times.
Acts 1:8: " But ye shall receive power..."
- Serving ministers of God
- Senior workers who have strategic assignments in the ministry e.g. youth co-ordinators, children workers/teachers
- End-time aggressive soldiers of the cross
- Prophets, pastors, prayer warriors, deliverance ministers, Evangelist, general overseers, nurses, medical doctors who want to discover and re-discover God's secret power in healing
Based on the fact that SOPH is an inter-denominational school, therefore the admission is not denominationally based; as those outside MFM are required to apply through the General Overseer, Dr. D.K. Olukoya.
SOPH is therefore OPEN TO ALL MINISTRIES OF ALL DENOMINATIONS who would want to connect to the resource of grace that flows from this great ministry.
- The process of admission begins with the purchase of application forms for Five Hundred Naira only (NGN 500). Then, followed by entrance examination which is basically bible-based just to check the prospective applicant's level/standard of the bible knowledge.
- Oral interview are conducted after the entrance examination and this gives room for the Rector to have a one-on-one interaction with the prospective student. This oral interview has given many students, ministers even pastors the opportunity for their problems to be dealt with from the root. Thorough followup on cases are done which had given rise to hundreds of thousands of testimonies at the end of each school session.
Sandwich Programme for Foreign Students
SOPH runs a sandwich programme for foreign students i.e. people outside Nigeria who want to receive training from the school. The programme is very intensive as lectures are held everyday of the week. Such students are given statement of result/transcript by the school after a successful completion of the course.
- THREE (3) to FIVE (5) credits and/or passes in either NECO, WASC, GCE etc.
- Deposit of the gift(s) of healing in you is an added advantage
- You must be genuinely born again with the evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost
Amongst Courses Offered
- How God heals
- The healing ministry of Jesus Christ
- The healing anointing
- The healing anointing
- All kinds of kidney problems
- All gynaecological problems
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Neurological problems
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Surgical problems e.g. Hernia, Leukemia etc
- All kinds of mental problems e.g. Schizophrenia
- Lots more...
- Full-time programme range(s) between 14 and 16 weeks
Part-time programme is SIX months per course work. ONE month is used for industrial training and writing long essay/project.
Total duration for part-time therefore is SEVEN months
However, it is worthy of note that ALL FULL-TIME COURSES are highly intensive and all course content commensurate with the parrt-time
Full time lectures are Mondays through Wednesdays while part time lectures are on Fridays and Saturdays
Venue for Lectures (Lagos)
MFM Training School 1 Matthew Street,
Ojuelegba - Yaba Road,
NB: The school is in the upper floor of a brown building behind FCMB
- We are located on the outskirts of Lagos
- We are located outside of Lagos
- We are also located outside Nigeria in the United Kingdom
For questions or enquiries regarding the School of Supernatural Power and Healing, please contact:
Pastor (Mrs.) Chinyere Nwachukwu, R.O./Rector - SOPH
P: +234 (0)802 330-8126
P: +234 (0)806 036-6206
P: +234 (0)805 165-7775
P: +234 (0)809 542-3992